Whether you are a wine lover who wants to know more about your favorites or are curious about wine regions and varietals you haven’t tried, Kristi’s wine workshops will help you deepen your appreciation for wine.
Kristi combines her 20+ years of training and facilitation experience with her wine knowledge (Certified Specialist of Wine) to create an engaging, fun and enlightening experience for you, your friends or team. Choose from one of her standard topics or work with Kristi to design the perfect workshop for your group.
- Regional wine focus – You pick the region and we dig in deep, tasting from the different appellations and learning about the region’s history and geography.
- Style or varietal focus – Only drink bubbles or want to dig deeper into reds? You pick the style of wine and we craft the workshop to explore different wines in that style or varietal.
- Wild & Crazy Wines – Ready to get a little crazy? There’s no chardonnay or cabernet sauvignon in this workshop. We try wines from lesser known varietals and regions.
- Texas Forever – Texas is is producing some highly acclaimed wines and we taste the best the Lone Star State has to offer in this workshop.
- Blind Tasting Introduction – Is the wine in that glass Cabernet or Merlot? Could it be Chardonnay or Chenin Blanc. Learn the art of blind tasting wine while discovering that enjoying wine involves much more than how it tastes. This session can easily be adapted as part of a team building workshop/exercise.
Contact Kristi for more details.